- The minimum supported version of the plugins repo is now implicitly loaded if not specified in the configuration.
- Tools using the node runtime will now implicitly find extra packages installed by trunk.
- The LSP server for vscode no longer clears diagnostics on edit and they will be moved around as appropriate.
- Trunk actions now support an environments section, the same as linters.
- trunk upgradeandtrunk upgrade runtimesnow upgrade runtime versions.
- Plugin repositories can now specify runtimes. Internal runtime specifications will be moved to the trunk plugins repository soon.
- When using the system ruby, tools are now isolated from system gems.